- Make an Online Gift—make a one-time gift using your credit card.
- Download the Gift Card—download the gift card to sign-up for payroll deduction or to mail in your check or credit card gift (please return your gift card to the Boise State Foundation, MS-1030).
- Employee Giving FAQs
All University Campaign
Each academic year the Boise State University Foundation invites faculty and staff to make a tax deductible gift in support of the university, and many respond generously.
In fact, gifts and pledges made to the university by current and former faculty and staff since July 1, 2004 total over $1.8 million. Last year’s faculty and staff campaign saw an eight percent increase in the number of employees who participated, from 27 percent to 35 percent.
Because we work here and are invested in the success of the University, we know first hand how our gifts can make a difference in a program or in the life of a student.
Your Gift, Your Choice
You can choose how you designate your gift to an area of the University that is of interest to you. Gifts provide the university’s leadership with the resources necessary to fund innovative programs, address urgent needs, support student scholarships, invest in faculty and staff, help pay for campus improvements, and furnish more resources to maintain a high caliber university.
You can choose how you would like to give. Gifts can be made by check, credit card or securely online and are tax deductible.
By signing up for payroll deduction you can give a little each pay period and have it add up to a significant amount by the end of the year.
- By giving $3 per pay period, about the cost of one latte, you can give over $75 per year.
- By giving $5 per pay period, about the cost of a movie rental, you can give over $100 per year.
- By giving $10 per pay period, about the cost of dinner at the Table Rock Cafe, you can give over $250 per year.
For further information on faculty and staff giving, contact:
Adam Goduto, Director of Annual Giving
Phone: (208) 426-3276 or (800) 341-6150
Fax (208) 426-2122