President’s Club Participation Levels
- $1,000 to $2,499 annually
- $2,500 to $4,999 annually
- $5,000 to $9,9 99 annually
- $10,000 to $24,999 annually
- $25,000 and above annually, President’s Partners
President’s Partners, Members of the President’s Partners show their leadership support for Boise State at the highest annual level.
Alumni who have graduated from Boise State most recently are eligible for membership in the President’s Club by contributing at specific gift levels based on years post graduation.
- $250 and above annually (1 to 4 years after graduation)
- $500 and above annually (5 to 9 years after graduation)
Double your gift
An easy way to double or even triple your donation to Boise State is to find out if your company has a matching-gift program. Such programs typically match all or a percentage of employee contributions to charitable organizations, making the employer a partner in employees’ personal philanthropy. Simply obtain a matching-gift form from your employer’s personnel office, fill it out, and provide it to Boise State with your contribution. President’s Club membership is based on the donor’s gift and their employer’s matching gift, if both are received in the same year.
Benefits of President’s Club Membership
- Invitations to President’s Club events
- Special communications from campus leadership
- Recognition as a leadership donor in the annual Report to Contributors
- Special membership opportunities: Bronco Zone Dining Facility and University Recreation Center (Fees Apply)
- Satisfaction of knowing you are assisting Boise State University to becoming a Metropolitan Research University of Distinction
President’s Partner level members ($25,000+ annually) receive additional President’s Club benefits
- Opportunities for attendance at Presidential events
- Special communications from President Kustra
Give online or contact our office for more information at 208/426-3276.